Any structural imperfections in your home are a cause for concern. They are an indicator of weaknesses in the structure and unstable ground conditions. When they become visible, so do your concerns.
Underpinning is not the solution in all cases - it depends on the causes and local conditions, but once our inspection team confirms that it’s the best option, what then?
Our job is to solve these problems, and the good news is that as a highly professional outfit we can get the job done. So, just what are the benefits for you and your home?
Benefits of Underpinning for Your Home
- Preserves structural integrity of the building. Underpinning shores up the solidity of your structure, making it solid and resistant.
- As an additional plus, the process provides access to other infrastructure which may be in need of maintenance, such as plumbing, sewage, and wiring.
- At the same time, you may have an opportunity to upgrade to a more efficient and cost-effective infrastructure, such as insulation.
- Another benefit is that by underpinning the foundations of the home, you’re allowing for a total survey and diagnosis of the situation. I know it can be upsetting to find cracks, warps and flaws in your home but believe me, it’s best to get to the bottom of things, literally, as soon as possible.
- Ultimately what we provide, apart from strong foundations is peace of mind into the future. It may seem daunting but the best way to ease your own concerns is to hire the best technicians and engineers available. And that’s where we come in. Rest assured that our projects will secure your family’s home and add value to your property.
That way we can step in and secure your investment, and most importantly of all, secure peace of mind for you and your family. Underpinning is a big job so we commit to making sure it’s a once in a lifetime job. Once we’ve done our job, you’re set for good. And that’s a promise!
Looking for more info or need help with your underpinning project? Call us on (08) 8326 4477.